Bilingual/Monolingual SLP/CFY | California
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (bilingual or monolingual) for a school district in Murrieta, CA for SY 2020-21. The ideal candidate must posses the following:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Active California SLP license
- At least two years of experience in pediatrics or school setting
- Clinical fellows are encouraged to apply
Hours: Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Providing high quality direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs.
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills.
- Consulting with multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement curriculum modifications and appropriate classroom strategies.
**We offer an excellent benefits package which can include, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, stipends, reimbursements and more.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled