Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 20/21 School Year
A Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position has opened near Simi Valley, CA. We are currently sourcing for candidates who are interested in the following setting for the 20/21 school year:
- Full time, 35+ hours a week
- High school caseload
- Must be flexible with onsite and virtual
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have California state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish and English)
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled