- 2016 Symposium - Sheraton Hacienda del Mar, Los Cabos, Mexico
- 2015 Symposium - Westin Hotel & Resort Dawn Beach, Saint Maarten
- 2014 Symposium - The Hilton New Orleans, St. Charles Avenue
- 2013 Symposium - Marriott Hotel, San Jose, Costa Rica
- 2012 Marriott, Orlando, Florida
- 2011 Ritz-Carlton, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 2010 Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
- Symposium Archives
Bilingual U - Bilingual Therapy Career Training
In addition to the unique experiences and training opportunities we provide for new graduates, we also offer an exclusive two-day workshop called Bilingual U. Our Bilingual U program is conveniently offered in the same location and during the same week as our annual Symposium.
Bilingual U is a collection of workshops that feature relevant, hands-on academic and clinical training crucial to the school-based, bilingual therapist. Training focuses on six competency areas including language proficiency, background knowledge, assessment, intervention, cultural competency, and current professional issues that are important to career development. Bilingual U workshops also offer ample opportunity for meeting and networking with fellow bilingual professionals from across the country.
For more information about the 2014 Bilingual U session, call (800)825-7133 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.