- 2013 Symposium - Marriott Hotel, San Jose, Costa Rica
- Bilingual U
- Symposium Archives
- 2012 Marriott, Orlando, Florida
- 2011 Ritz-Carlton, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 2010 Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
- 2009 Ritz-Carlton, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 2008 Los Cabos, Mexico
- 2007 Cancun, Mexico
- 2006 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- 2005 Cancun, Mexico
- 2004 Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2003 Caribbean Cruise
- 2002 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- 2001 Cancun, Mexico
Bilingual Symposium - 2013
We invite you to participate in our 2013 Bilingual Therapies Symposium to be held in San Jose, Costa Rica, at the Costa Rica Marriott Hotel, July 18-20, 2013.
This one-of-a-kind symposium is designed to help bilingual and monolingual speech-language pathologists better serve the needs of bilingual populations. The two-day event will give you the opportunity to network with peers and leaders in the profession, stay up-to-date on current topics in bilingual speech-language pathology, and learn more about developments and advancements in bilingual speech-language assessment and intervention.
- Earn ASHA CE credit
- A 3-night stay at the Costa Rica Marriott Hotel in San Jose
- Graduate scholarships available
- Every attendee will see all presentations
The conference is arranged so that each participant will attend all presentations in a smaller group setting. In addition, you will receive up to 1.1 CEUS when you attend the 2013 Bilingual Therapies Symposium in San Jose, Costa Rica.