Chicago,Illinois (SLP) Bilingual School Speech Language Pathologist (Full-time) Need
Speech Language Pathologist - Position Chicago, Illinois
Bilingual Therapies Contract
We are currently hiring for a Bilingual SLP near the Chicago, IL area.The purpose of this position is to screen, assess, and diagnose communication disabilities and provide individual and group therapy and services to students with speech and language needs.
- Demonstrated ability to provide evaluation results clearly and concisely, verbally and writing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP License in Illinois
- Education Teaching Certification in Illinois
- Experience working with schools
We are currently interviewing now for the new 2018/19 school year. If you are interested in this job opening or other contract opportunities with Bilingual Therapies, please send your updated resume to the Hiring Manager, at Krystal.Rosario@bilingualtherapies.com for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled