School SLP Job in York, PA
We are currently working with an amazing School District in York, PA who is in need of a SLP professional. The Speech Language Pathologist must work to provide diagnosis and remediation of student's communication skills.
- Maintains awareness of campus special education services and IEP meetings, including adherence to required timelines.
- Assists with the development of AELPCS special education program, as needed or required, for the purpose of assuring program consistency and compliance with state and federal rules in all locations.
- Collaborates to develop intervention plans with measurable and achievable goals that meet child’s needs and implements them accordingly.
- Selects or develops and uses appropriate materials and instrumentation for prevention and intervention, including assistive technology programs.
- Measures and evaluates child’s performance and progress.
- Modifies intervention plans, strategies, materials, or instrumentation as appropriate to meet the changing needs of child.
- Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School Experience (Preferred, but not necessary)
Interested candidates please contact Amy at (770) 225-3017 or email resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled