Speech Therapist Opportunity in York, PA
Bilingual Therapies is currently searching for a School SLP for a School in York, PA.The Speech Language therapist will screen children whose speech, language, hearing or auditory processing is of concern to teachers, administrators or parents through observation, consultation, review of child's history and administration of screening and evaluation instruments.
- Works with children on a one-to-one basis, in small groups and/or directly in a classroom, to overcome difficulties involved with specific disorders.
- Maintains accurate special education records and monitors the documentation of special education services provided as required by laws, AELPCS policies, and administrative regulations.
- Demonstrates the ability to integrate information about prevention, assessment, and intervention over the range of differences and disorders.
- Maintains awareness of campus special education services and IEP meetings, including adherence to required timelines.
- Assists with the development of AELPCS special education program, as needed or required, for the purpose of assuring program consistency and compliance with state and federal rules in all locations.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School Experience (Preferred, but not necessary)
Interested candidates please contact Amy at (770) 225-3017 or email resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled