School Contract SLP Position near San Francisco
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a Speech and Language pathologist for a position in a School near San Francisco area. The SLP will identify students with speech and/or language needs and provide programming based on Individual Education Plans.
In addition, the therapist must be willing to complete required due process procedures within mandated time frames to include evaluations and Individual Education Plans.
- Collaborative work in a fast-paced environment interacting with students, staff, administrators, parents, and the community with multiple requests and concerns.
- Support and communicate with other administrators and staff.
- Respond in emergency situations.
- Know, interpret, and follow school District policies.
- May plan and coordinate the work of paraprofessionals and volunteers in the classroom.
- May provide input to the goal-setting process for paraprofessionals.
2. Masters Degree in Communication Disorders required.
3. Certificate of Clinical Competence preferred.
If you are interested in applying to this position , please contact Amy at (770) 225-3017 or email your resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled