Speech Language Pathologist for School near San Antonio, TX
Bilingual Therapies is currently interviewing for a Full Time SLP position near San Antonio, TX. The SLP must have competencies in the areas of speech and language development, anatomy, linguistic and cultural issues affecting multicultural populations, speech and language disorders, clinical procedures in identifying, evaluating, and diagnosing speech language and hearing disorders, habilitation and rehabilitation of speech and language disorders, auditory pathology, and aural habilitation and rehabilitation.
- Works with children on a one-to-one basis, in small groups and/or directly in a classroom, to overcome difficulties involved with specific disorders.
- Maintains accurate special education records and monitors the documentation of special education services provided as required by laws, AELPCS policies, and administrative regulations.
- Demonstrates the ability to integrate information about prevention, assessment, and intervention over the range of differences and disorders.
- Maintains awareness of campus special education services and IEP meetings, including adherence to required timelines.
- Assists with the development of AELPCS special education program, as needed or required, for the purpose of assuring program consistency and compliance with state and federal rules in all locations.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School Experience (Preferred, but not necessary)
Interested candidates please contact Amy at (770) 225-3017 or email resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled