Full Time SLP Job Opening near Houston Area
We are currently in search of a School SLP for a fulltime position in a School District near Houston area. The SLP must be able to work in a fast-paced environment interacting with students, staff, administrators, parents, and the community with multiple requests and concerns.
1. Identify students with speech and/or language needs and provide programming based on Individual Education Plans.
2. Complete required due process procedures within mandated timeframes to include evaluations and Individual Education Plans.
3. Develop and implement pre-ferral interviews for pupils referred for speech and language assessment to assist in establishing a need and possible services.
4. Conduct personal conferences with parents.
5. Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior to achieve an effective learning atmosphere.
6. Maintains and improves professional skills by participating in building and department meetings, formal coursework, workshops, and seminars in an effort to stay current with best teaching practices.
7. Works in a supportive and collaborative manner with colleagues and supervisors.
8. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School Experience (Preferred, but not necessary)
Interested candidates please contact Amy at (770) 225-3017 or email resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled