SLP School Contract Job - near Oakland
We are working with a school district in the Oakland area is currently seeking an SLP professional who can work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment interacting with students, staff, administrators, parents, and the community with multiple requests and concerns.
- Respond in emergency situations.
- Know, interpret, and follow school District policies.
- May plan and coordinate the work of paraprofessionals and volunteers in the classroom.
- May provide input to the goal-setting process for paraprofessionals.
- Knowledge in appropriate assessment procedures and tools
- Knowledgeable in research based remediation procedures for speech and/or language disabilities.
- Able to analyze assessment data and make appropriate recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a computer, software and necessary classroom technology.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School Experience (Preferred, but not necessary)
Interested candidates please contact Amy at (770) 225-3017 or email resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled