Full Time SLP Opportunity - San Fransisco Bay Area
Bilingual Therapies is working with a School District in the San Francisco Bay area in need of a Full Time SLP position. The Speech Language Pathologist will be emotionally mature, objective and sensitive to people and their concerns. Able to handle responsibility, work independently, and maintain good working relationships with students, families, staff, co-workers and community agencies.
Job Duties Include:
- Demonstrated knowledge in assessing student's communication skills and ability to interpret test results meaningfully.
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate a comprehensive program appropriate to the educational needs of the communicatively impaired student.
- Knowledge of local, state, and national regulations relative to the speech-language impaired.
- Proficiency in public speaking and written communication to express and/or exchange ideas.
- Proficiency in the use of a variety of instructional technology including computers with experience in Microsoft Office, email and other applications.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School Experience (Preferred, but not necessary)
Interested candidates please contact Amy at (770) 225-3017 or email resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled