SLP Opportunity in San Mateo, CA Area
We are looking for a School SLP for a job opportunity with a School district in San Mateo, CA area. The Speech Language Pathologist will collaborate to develop intervention plans with measurable and achievable goals that meet the child’s needs and implement them accordingly.
- Conducts screening and comprehensive speech and language evaluation procedures, such as behavioral observations, non-standardized and standardized tests, and instrumental procedures in a timely manner.
- Collects case history information and integrates information from child’s family, caregivers, teachers, relevant others, and other professionals.
- Adapts evaluation procedures to meet child’s needs when necessary.
- Interprets, integrates, and synthesizes all information to develop diagnoses and make appropriate recommendations for intervention.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School Experience (Preferred, but not necessary)
Interested candidates please contact Amy at (770) 225-3017 or email resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled