Speech Therapist Opening in School- Clear Creek Area
We are currently in search of a Speech Language Pathologist for a Full Time Position for a School in the Clear Creek area. SLP will work with children on a one-to-one basis, in small groups and/or directly in a classroom, to overcome difficulties involved with specific disorders.
- Collaborates to develop intervention plans with measurable and achievable goals that meet child’s needs and implements them accordingly.
- Selects or develops and uses appropriate materials and instrumentation for prevention and intervention, including assistive technology programs.
- Measures and evaluates child’s performance and progress.
- Modifies intervention plans, strategies, materials, or instrumentation as appropriate to meet the changing needs of child.
- Seeks out professional development opportunities for oneself.
- Demonstrates professionalism in all interactions and duties.
- Maintains cooperative, respectful and supportive relationships with colleagues.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School Experience (Preferred, but not necessary)
Interested candidates please contact Amy at (770) 225-3017 or email resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled