Special Education Teacher Job near Seattle, WA
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a qualified Special Education Teacher to near the Seattle, WA area. The individual will be contracted to work full time, 35 hours per week for the rest of the current school year. The Special Ed Teacher must have experience with diagnosing and assessing learning disorders for students in the K-12 grade levels.
- WA state teaching certification and/or endorsements in Special Education
- experience in diagnosing and assessing learning disorders
- experience in educating special needs students
- Resource position working with elementary school students
- Face to face interview preferred
The Washington bay area is perfect for someone who would like to experience outdoor living at its best.
Sunbelt Staffing offers competitive compensation and benefits to those qualified.
Please contact & email resume with references to Minasouk Bounkham for consideration. Phone: 813-792-3430 or email Minasouk.Bounkham@sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled