Full Time Bilingual (Spanish) Speech Pathology Job in New Mexico via Teletherapy
Are you ready for the flexibility and opportunities that you deserve in your career? Let VocoVision show you how to make this and more yours as a teletherapist!
A VocoVision partnered school district is looking for a new speech language pathologist.
- Hours: Full Time; 37.5 Each Week, 7.5 Mon - Fri
- Caseload: 6 Preschool, 28 Elementary School, 15 Middle School, 3 High School Students
- Assistance: 3 Onsite Para-Pros, 1 Onsite (Elementary School) SLPA
- Free Teletherapy Training
- Access to our Online Platform (Zoom Based)
- Scheduling Assistant
- Cache of Teaching/Testing Materials
- Screen Share Capabilities (Tablet/App Compatible)
- Live Chat with Other Teletherapy Clinicians
- 24/7 Tech support
- Bilingual: Spanish
- 2+ Years Experience in School Settings
- Tech Savvy
- New Mexico State Teaching License
- Home State License and Requirements if Living Outside of NM
- New Mexico PED
- New Mexico Prints on File w/ Board of Education
- Prior Teletherapy Experience
- Additional Languages Known
If this looks like the job for you, or if you are interested in other opportunities within VocoVision, please email email@example.com the following information:
- Letter of Intent
- Updated Resume
- Professional Reference List
- Letters of Recommendation
Feel free to call direct, 770.225.3020, or to message on social media with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Welcome to the VocoVision family!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled