New School Based Speech Pathologist Position In San Jose, California- Interviewing NOW
One of our existing California clients is interested in an licensed Speech Therapist to join their staff for the approaching school year. For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com.
This potential clinician is responsible for organizing and implementing a therapy program to meet the needs of speech, language, and hearing impaired students. As a school based speech therapist, some position requirements include:
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- State Licensure/Certification for California
- School/Pediatric experience
- Bilingual a PLUS but not required
- SLP with CCC's but we highly encourage CFY's to apply if interested.
- You will be responsible for identifying children's developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders.
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a range of causes, e.g. congenital problems (such as cleft palate) or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury
- Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Working with a variety of language disorders and a smaller percentage of students who have moderate/severe articulation disorders, and fluency, voice, and swallowing problems that affect educational performance.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled