Special Education Teacher Opening in Central California
Bilingual Therapies is currently reviewing Special Education Teacher's resumes for consideration of a Full Time Contracting position near San Jose, California. Teacher work with students who have a wide range of various disabilities. The perfect candidate would adapt general education lessons and various subjects such as: reading, writing, and math, to students with mild/moderate disabilities ranging from ages Pre-K-12th.
- Develop teaching plans
- Adapt lesson plans to meet needs of students
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Plan, Organize, and assign activities that are specific to each students
- Teach and mentor scholars, one-on-one and group sessions
- Supervise and mentor teacher assistants
- Work collaboratively with student's parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators
To be considered qualified for the following position, candidate must have active state license. Arrange your interview today to learn more about this district culture and background.
As a full time employee, you will have access to full medical, dental, life insurance coverage. Out of state clinicians may qualify for our Housing Allowance Monthly Stipend, ask us today about more details regarding our openings.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled