Full Time Occupational Therapist Position in School Setting near Clearview, Texas
The position is full time contractor for the upcoming exciting school year. We are currently reviewing resumes and references for Occupational Therapist with previous schools' experience. New grads are welcome to apply.
- Administer occupational therapy to children ranging in ages from PreK-12th Grade.
- Conduct evaluation including standardized testing and structured observations, followed by scoring with recommendations
- Determine areas of improvement with treatment plan implication
- Accurately document results from student's evaluation, treatment, and follow-up procedures
- Provide training and assistants to COTAs and interns within the occupational therapy services department
- Work collaboratively with other Special Education staff members.
- Perform duties as assigned
The ideal clinician would have previous school experience with elementary caseload, IEP development. co-treatment planning, and working collaboratively. Active state licensure with Teaching Certification is required prior to interviewing.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled