Detroit, MI School Psychologist
Bilingual Therapies is still servicing districts for the current school year. We are currently working with a school near Detroit, MI that is in need of a Licensed School Psychologist to join their district for the remainder of the 2017-2018 School Year! To arrange your interview today, send your resume directly to samuel.payne@BilingualTherapies.com
- Flexible Scheduling
- New Grads are welcome to apply
- 3-6yrs old (Early Transition Team)
- Active State Licensure required
Role of School Psychologist:
- Serve at the school-based mental health professional for children with learning and development, school organization, and classroom learning environment.
- Develop prevention programs (primary, secondary, and tertiary) in such areas as dropout prevention, bullying, school violence, and school safety.
- Staff should be trained in psychological assessment, crisis response, individual and group counseling, and consultation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled