August Start- Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Full Time Hours
We are eager to announce a potential opening for an experienced Teacher of the Visually Impaired. Bilingual Therapies is working with a district near Surprise, Arizona that needs a professional to provide direct instruction, technical support and skills, and providing appropriate tools, materials and curricular support.
They are accepting resumes now and will review all resumes and schedule interviews for May.
Individual is needed to provide support in functional areas of daily living for students enrolled.
To be considered qualified for this position, applicant must have the following credentials:
- Bachelor's Degree requires, Master's Degree Preferred
- Active Arizona license
- Able to work well with mainstream teachers and related special education staff
- Commitment to professional development
- Provide appropriate instruction to each individual student with the caseload
- Develop lesson plans and schedules to meet each student
- Present student's progress and specific information of students evaluation during IEPs and student teacher conference.
- Maintain frequent and specific information of student's progress towards goals.
- Participate in appropriate staff meetings to review and discuss students needs and progress.
For more information contact Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled