School RN Position near Olympia, WA- Licensure Required
Work with Bilingual Therapies for the 2017-2018 SY.
The clinician will look after two students one in diabetic student, the other is seizure risk. They will need to ride the bus to/from student's home (or Bus Barn wherever they are most comfortable) to/from school in Tacoma, WA.
Mon. Tues.Thurs. Fri.: 8 Hour/Day
Wednesday: 5.5 Hour/Day
Some of the key responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide health assessments
- Screen and evaluate findings for any deficits in areas that will make academic success difficult
- Develop health plans
- Participate in IEP plans and meetings
- Maintain cumulative health data for each student on a individualized basis.
- Implement school health protocols for children with chronic disorder, including medication distribution.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled