Next School Year Occupational Therapist School Setting Position
We are now accepting resumes and references for Occupational Therapist for the 2017-2018 School Year. Bilingual Therapies is working with a district near San Diego, California that is in need of your help for the remainder of the 2017-2018 school year. We are offering a $250 completion bonus to qualified candidates.
To be considered to practice as an occupational therapist, staff must hold a license issued by the California Department of Professional Regulation.
- Able to make a full time commitment
- Have successful completed and graduated from an accredited OT professional program recognized by NBCOT with successful completion of all fieldwork requirements.
- Active state license
- Remain available from July 2017-June 2018
- Administrate occupational therapy procedure for the purpose of achieving academic success.
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals (such as parents and teachers) for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues, and providing Special services.
- Develop treatments plans and interventions
- Assess students’ fine and gross motor skills and function abilities for the purpose of developing recommendations for occupational therapy treatment
- Screen students to determine the need for individualized assessment
As a Bilingual Therapies full time employee, we are offering full benefits coverage for the employee. Apply Now !
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled