Physical Therapist Full Time School Setting Position in San Bernardino, CA
Are you a Physical Therapist seeking a full time position for the remainder of the school year ? If so, Bilingual Therapies has the perfect opportunity for you ! We have an established partnership with a school district near San Bernardino, California that is in need of Physical Therapist services provided for their enrolled scholars. Learn more about this new contractracting assignment with Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas.
Gas Mileage Reimbursement is available
- Gather information from students, parents, and other team members in regards to each scholars functional motor performance in school settings.
- Examine and evaluate eligible students' strengths and needs to establish their ability to participate in meaningful school activities
- Measure and document students progress
- Function and consult to other student school personnel, parents, and students
- Coordinate physical therapy intervention within student's educational programs.
- Two years of previous schools experience preferred. New Grads are welcome to apply
- Participation in recent continuing education programs related to school based physical therapy.
- Graduation from an accredited program of physical therapy
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist by the California Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
Specific Details of this position is shared during the phone interview with the Special Education Director.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled