Summer Based Occupational Therapist Position - July Start in PA
If you are seeking an opportunity to work summer school hours for the Summer '17, Bilingual Therapies is currently reviewing resumes for consideration of an opening near Wilkes-Barre, PA. Therapist would be required to provide services from July 5th to August 10th. There is possible extension into the 2017-2018 School Year available.
Learn more about this contracting position today with Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas.
How to arrange your interview:
- Send your updated resume to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
- List your interview availability
- Provide 2 Recent Recommendation Letters
- Identification, Evaluation, and Planning
- Collaboration with other disciplines to effectively communicate performance
- Develop occupationally based intervention plans based on evaluation results
- Educate students, educational personnel, and families
- Prioritize and schedule work tasks independently
- Manage inventory of therapeutic equipment
- Participate in continuing education opportunities
- Attend mandatory IEP meetings
Thank you for your correspondence in advance and I look forward to working with you.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled