SLP-CCC Full Time Job near Tolleson, Arizona
Great News ! Bilingual Therapies has started the interviewing process for the upcoming school year. We have an established relationship with a school district near Tolleson, Arizona. Learn more about the culture of the school today with Bilingual Therapies.
Therapist is needed to be available to provide services to students who suffer from mild to moderate disabilities so educational development is enhanced. With conjunction of a the rest of the school staff, school psychologist is to support student's ability to learn and succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally.
Join the Bilingual Therapies team today !
How to arrange your interview:
- Send your updated resume to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
- List your interview availability
- Provide 2 Recent Recommendation Letters
- Data Collection and analysis
- Monitoring of student progress
- Promotion of Learning Habits school wide
- Resilience and risk factors
- Academic/ Learning intervention
- Diversity in development and learning
If you are interested in other cities/states, please reach out to us today !
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled