Short-Term Special Education Teaching Maternity Leave Coverage in Providence, RI- Severe/Profound
- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
We are in search of an Experienced Special Education Teacher to cover a few maternity leaves within a district in Providence, Rhode Island. To be considered qualified for this position, applicant must have RI Special Education Certification, Early Childhood Certification, and Severe/Profound Certification.
For your talents, we are offering an competitive hourly rate with full medical/dental/life insurance coverage.
- Full Time Hours
- High School Population
- Possible extension
This position would require case management and servicing of students with mild/moderate disabilities in both general education classroom and small group pull out. There would also be a need to hold annual IEP meeting. Additional roles/ responsibilities include:
- Instruct students with Intellect ion Disabilities, Learning Disabilities, and Autism
- Establish effective communication and collaboration with teachers, related service providers and parents
- Taught students organizational and time management skills
- Differenced instruction using diverse techniques to promote student learning and growth
- Develop and implement IEPs
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled