Bilingual Speech Therapist Job in Arlington Heights, IL
Bilingual Therapies has established relationships with school districts nationwide to promote academic success. We serve dual-language therapist by matching them with school district with high Spanish speaking population. Not only do we take out the frustration of locating a position for you, we also provide onsite clinical support, mock interview opportunities, and supervision for clinical fellows. Ask Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas for more information about contracting opportunities.
We are currently working with a school district near Arlington Heights, IL that is in need of a Full Time Speech Therapist for the remainder of the school year. Join the Bilingual Therapies team today and gain a network of professionals with career development opportunities.
- Help students learn correct production and use of speech sounds.
- Assist with development of proper voice production
- Support students who stutter to increase proper fluent speech and coping with their disorder
- Counsel students who have speech and language disorders along with their families or care givers.
- Participate and Attend Related Meetings
- Individual Education Programs (IEP) writing
Details of Position:
- 2 Buildings- K-12th Grade
- Must have Type 73- PEL Certification
- Near Arlington Heights, IL
- Immediate Start Date
For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled