New Full Time Physical Therapist Job in School Setting
We are excited to partner with a new client in Florence, South Carolina for the 2017-2018 School Year. This district's Special Education Director is currently in need of a licensed Physical Therapist with previous pediatric experience to join their team. The position is part-time with 25 Hours/Week, apply today to arrange your phone interview to hear more details about this position and school district.
- Gather information from students, parents, and other team members in regards to each scholars functional motor performance in school settings.
- Examine and evaluate eligible students' strengths and needs to establish their ability to participate in meaningful school activities
- Measuring and documenting students progress
- Function and consult to other student school personnel, parents, and students
- Coordinate physical therapy intervention within student's educational program
- Two years of previous schools experience preferred. New Grads are welcome to apply
- Participation in recent continuing education programs related to school based physical therapy.
- Graduation from an accredited program of physical therapy
- Current license as a Physical Therapist by the South Carolina Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled