IL Psychology Job at local School District via Telehealth
- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist - Telehealth
Be a professional in a cutting edge field, working from the comfort of your home office. No commute, less expenditure, more time. Let VocoVision show you all the benefits of teletherapy.
A partnered Illinois school district is seeking a part time school psychologist for compensatory needs. The position is 20-25 hours each week, mostly IQ and Achievement, dealing with a K-12 population. This position is for an ASAP start. VocoVision will provide training, our online resources and toolkit, as well as access to around the clock tech support.
If this sounds like a job that you would be interested in, or if you are interested in other teletherapy opportunities, please email me your updated resume, professional reference list, and any other related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call me at 770.225.3020 with any questions, comments, or concerns.
VocoVision prides itself as being a step above and apart from everyone else entering this field. We have been developing our practice over the last six years with the assistance of clinicians, school districts, and business professionals to bring a seamless, user friendly system which utilizes advanced techniques and cutting edge technology.
Benefits of Teletherapy with VocoVision:
- FREE teletherapy training
- Eliminates clinician commute, resulting in fewer missed sessions
- Billing for both clinical and paperwork time (work is work)
- Larger pool of Clinicians reaching a larger pool of School Districts
- Large cache of online resources including our toolkit, teaching aides, developmental games that are incentive driven, live chat with fellow telepractice clinicians, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled