SLP Teletherapy Job in WA School District
Do you want an exciting new career path that is unique and cutting edge in the field? Ever heard of teletherapy?
A VocoVision partnered Washington state school district is seeking an additional speech language pathologist to help them through the end of the school year for compository needs. Due to growth in the district, this position may continue through the next school year.
- 35 hours each week
- K-12 Case load
- 2 SLPAs on site for assistance
- Will be producing IEPs and Evaluations
- Hourly billing for clinical and paperwork time
If this sounds like the job for you, please email me your resume, reference list, and any other related documents to email@example.com. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to call me at 770.225.3020.
VocoVision is leading the industry with advanced software, user friendly hardware, and a group of expert liaisons of multiple disciplines in the educational sector. We work to eliminate the restrictions most school districts and professionals face when looking to staff open positions.
Benefits of Teletherapy and Telespeech with VocoVision:
- FREE software and teletherapy training
- Cache of online resources, tool kits, and materials, provided by us
- Online community for support
- Access to 24/7 technical support
- Wider pool of qualified candidates for the districts and vice-a-versa
- Eliminates commute times for the professional
- More attention for each individual student
- Easy transition of onsite skills to teletherapy practice
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled