New Part-Time or Full Time Occupational Therapist Position
Join the Bilingual Therapies team for the upcoming 2017-2018 School Year. We are currently seeking an licensed Occupational Therapist in the to join a district Lakewood, Washington for the upcoming school year. We are now reviewing resumes today for immediate consideration.
If you are a WA licensed OT located in another city, we are now offering relocation assistance.
- Administer occupational therapy to children ranging in ages from PreK-12th Grade.
- Conduct evaluation including standardized testing and structured observations, followed by scoring with recommendations
- Determine areas of improvement with treatment plan implication
- Accurately document results from student's evaluation, treatment, and follow-up procedures
- Provide training and assistants to COTAs and interns within the occupational therapy services department
- Work collaboratively with other Special Education staff members.
- Perform related duties as assigned
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled