Part-Time Occupational Therapist Team near Baltimore, Maryland
We are working with a school district near Baltimore, Maryland that is in need of a Part-Time Occupational Therapist to join their team. This client is interested in an Occupational Therapist with active state licensure and previous schools experience.
Staff must be comfortable to provide services for 37.5 Hours/Week.
- Administer occupational therapy procedure for the purpose of achieving academic success.
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals (such as parents and teachers) for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues, and providing Special services.
- Develop treatments plans and interventions
- Assess' students’ fine and gross motor skills and function abilities for the purpose of developing recommendations for occupational therapy treatment.
- Screen students to determine the need for individualized assessment
Out of state licenses are acceptable if applicant is eligible for Maryland license.
Send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilngualTherapies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled