Physical Therapist PartTime Job near Palm Spring, California
Bilingual Therapies is currently helping a school district near Palm Springs, California locate an experience and licensed Physical Therapist to join their collaborative Special Education Department for the upcoming school year. We are arranging phone interviews today for this position, arrange your interview today with Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas.
- Gather information from students, parents, and other team members in regards to each scholars functional motor performance in school settings.
- Examine and evaluate eligible students' strengths and needs to establish their ability to participate in meaningful school activities
- Measuring and documenting students progress
- Function and consult to other student school personnel, parents, and students
- Coordinate physical therapy intervention within student's educational program
- Two years of previous schools experience preferred. New Grads are welcome to apply
- Participation in recent continuing education programs related to school based physical therapy.
- Graduation from an accredited program of physical therapy
- Current license as a Physical Therapist by the California Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
Apply today or send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled