Speech Therapist Job in Detroit, Michigan
Visit the Birthplace of Motown for your next contracting position Bilingual Therapies for the approaching 2017-2018 school year. We are working with a school district in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan that is in need of Speech Therapist with previous schools experience to join their Special Education Department.
Arrange your phone interview today with Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas.
- Individual Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and individually
- Track student's progress, implement IEP reports, assess student's performance
- Work collaboratively with other Special Education Staff members and parents to promote academic success
- Supervise teacher assistants
- Prepare students for transition from grade to grade
We are offering relocation assistance to candidates with active Michigan state license. As a full time employee you will have accessibility for Medical/Dental/Vision.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled