Middle School Resource/Instructional Special Education Teaching Position Full Time
- Job Location:
Loves Park, IL
Schools - Special Education Teacher
We are working with a school district outside of the Chicagoland area for the upcoming school year. The position is working with a Middle School population and the clinician will be required to work 3 days as a Team Resource and 2 days as a Instructional Resource. Ask Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas how you can arrange your phone interview for consideration of this opening.
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- Develop teaching plans
- Adapt lesson plans to meet needs of students
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Plan, Organize, and assign activities that are specific to each students
- Teach and mentor scholars, one-on-one and group sessions
- Supervise and mentor teacher assistants
- Work collaboratively with student's parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators
Active IL state license is required for this position. Learn more about this position today!
To be considered qualified for the following position, candidate must have active state license with K-12 certification the day of interview. Arrange your interview today with Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled