Occupational Therapist Traveling Position near Phoenix, Arizona
Bilingual Therapies is currently reviewing resume for an open position near Phoenix, Arizona in a school setting. If you are an licensed Occupational Therapist seeking an opening for the upcoming fall, secure your next contracting position with us today !
- Occupational therapy procedure for the purpose of achieving academic success. Collaborate with a variety of individuals (such as parents and teachers) for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues, and providing Special services. Develop treatments plans and interventions
- Assess students’ fine and gross motor skills and function abilities for the purpose of developing recommendations for occupational therapy treatment.
- Screen students to determine the need for individualized assessment
- Able to make a full time commitment
- Have successful completed and graduated from an accredited OT professional program recognized by NBCOT with successful completion of all fieldwork requirements.
- Active state license
- Fingerprinting Clearance
If you are interested in this position or other contracting positions with Bilingual Therapies, contact Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled