Full Time Occupational Therapist Job near Denver, Colorado
Bilingual Therapies is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming Fall Semester. We have an established relationship with a school district near Denver, Colorado that is in need of your help. Contact us today to learn more about this position.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
Key Performance Responsibilities:
- Administer occupational therapy procedure for the purpose of achieving academic success.
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals (such as parents and teachers) for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues, and providing Special services.
- Develop treatments plans and interventions
- Assess students’ fine and gross motor skills and function abilities for the purpose of developing recommendations for occupational therapy treatment.
- Screen students to determine the need for individualized assessment
We are offering full benefits coverage to candidates with previous schools experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled