Special Education Teaching Job with Elementary Caseload- Western Pheonix, Arizona
We are now reviewing resumes of Special Education Teachers with AZ fingerprinting clearance. Bilingual Therapies has partnered up with a district near Phoenix, Arizona. The Special Education Director is interested in reviewing resumes of clinicians with previous experience and availability for an immediate start date. To arrange your interview, send you resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
Active AZ state license to work with Early Childhood population is required for this position.
- Assess students skills to determine their needs
- Adapt lessons according to Individualized Education Programs
- Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to disabilities
- Implement IEPs, document students progress in reflection to student's progress and goals
- Supervise Teachers Assistants
- Help scholar transition from grade to grade
To be considered qualified for this contract position, staff must be flexible and easy to work with. The position has an immediate start date with access to full benefits coverage. Send your resume to Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas for immediate consideration.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled