Speech Therapist Telepractice Job in Illinois
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist with previous schools experience seeking an opportunity to work from home? If so, Bilingual Therapies has the perfect opportunity for you, this form of therapy is exciting, engaging, current and interactive.
Diversify your background as a Speech Therapist and become a TeleSpeech Therapist with Bilingual Therapies. Parents, Schools, and Clinicians report satisfaction with telepractice as a mode of service delivery. Therapist would be required to go through a rigorous screening process, ensuring that they possess a top-notch clinical skill ! Arrange your appointment today.
Bilingual Therapies is currently working with a school district in the state of Illinois that is seeking an Speech Language Pathologist for a 30-40 Hour/Week position for the remainder of the current school year. Join the Bilingual Therapies team today and gain a team dedicated to providing Speech Therapy to districts nationwide. Active IL license is required and preferred- PEL certification considered a plus.
- Provide skilled speech therapy services to students
- Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Personal commitment to motivating positive outcomes for students
- Collaborate with school staff and other ESY staff to plan and evaluate team goals
- Must be able to develop unique Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for every student receiving special education services
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled