Licensed Occupational Therapist Job in Great Falls, Montana
Join a district in Great Falls, Montana hat is in need of a licensed Occupational Therapist for a school based position for approaching school year. Join the Bilingual Therapies team for your next contracting assignment.
If you enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment this is the perfect opportunity for you. In addition to standard medical benefits coverage, our therapist gain a network of support during contracting assignments. Contact Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas, to arrange your phone interview for this position.
More about the position:
- Administer occupational therapy to children ranging in ages from PreK-12th Grade.
- Conduct evaluation including standardized testing and structured observations, followed by scoring with recommendations
- Accurately document results from student's evaluation, treatment, and follow-up procedures
- Provide training and assistants to COTAs and interns within the occupational therapy services department
- Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination
- 1 Year of previous experience
Apply Now, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled