Full Time SLP-CCC Position in North of Chicago, IL
Full time Speech Therapist position near Vernon Hills, Illinois with a guaranteed 35 Hours/Week.To arrange your interview, send your resume to Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas. The caseload includes 2 schools within the district- EI and K-4th grade scholars.
Clinician must have their master’s degree from a ASHA accredited university and currently have their Certification of Clinical Competence.
- Provide skilled speech therapy services to students
- Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Personal commitment to motivating positive outcomes for students
- Collaborate with school staff and other ESY staff to plan and evaluate team goals
- Must be able to develop unique Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for every student receiving special education services
With Bilingual Therapies, you will have accessibility to many resources and full benefits coverage and we customize your employment package to fit your specific needs.
If your are interested in this job opening or other contract opportunities in the other cities in the country with Bilingual Therapies, apply now or contact Savannah Douglas for more information:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled