Sign Language Interpreter Position near Everett, WA-1 on 1 Position
Join a district near Everett, WA for your next contract position. One of our Washington Clients is currently in need of an Licensed Sign Language Interpreter to join their staff for the upcoming school year. This position is considered full time with a guaranteed 33 Hours/Week. To be considered qualified, applicants with previous schools experience and 3.5 EIPA Score. RID Certification is acceptable. Out of state clinicians are welcome to apply.
Arrange your interview today with Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas.
- Participate in educational team meetings
- Provide interpreting for extracurricular activities and parent meetings as directed (such as: class field trips, school nights, etc.)
- Monitor the effectiveness of hearing aids and other instruments used to improve students’ ability to receive auditory.
- Provide note taking, tutoring, and other support services when necessary.
- Consult with teachers and supervisors on a regular basis
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled