Full Time Occupational Therapist Position in Indiana-Interviewing NOW
Bilingual Therapies is currently reviewing resumes and references for a Full Time Occupational Therapist Position with a district near Hammond, Indiana. Learn more about this position today for immediate consideration. We are arranging interviews as early as next week.
As a member of the special educations team with the school, it is your duty to improve or maintain skills for daily activities that are difficult for students with disabilities.
- Have successfully completed and graduated from an accredited occupational therapy professional program recognized by NBCOT with successful completion of all fieldwork requirements.
- Current license by the Indiana Board of Occupational Therapy
- Administer occupational therapy procedure for the purpose of achieving academic success.
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals (such as parents and teachers) for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues, and providing Special services.
- Develop treatments plans and interventions
- Assess students’ fine and gross motor skills and function abilities for the purpose of developing recommendations for occupational therapy treatment.
- Screen students to determine the need for individualized assessment
With Bilingual Therapies, you will have accessibility to many resources and full benefits coverage and we customize your employment package to fit your specific needs.
If your are interested in this job opening or other contract opportunities in the other cities in the country with Bilingual Therapies, apply now or contact Savannah Douglas for more information:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled