Speech Language Pathologist School Based Position in South Carolina-ASHA CCC's Required
We are working with a district in Florence, South Carolina that is in need of some support within their Speech Department for the upcoming school year. The position is full time with a Monday-Friday schedule. To be considered qualified for the following position, applicant must have ASHA CCCs with active state license-or eligibility. Out of state clinicians are welcome to apply.
- Asses and diagnosis students with a variety of disabilities including:
- Slow development of vocabulary, concepts or grammars
- Inability to use communication styles for various situations
- Poor understanding/expression of ideas, social development, reading, and writing.
- Evaluation of the results of comprehensive assessments
- Development and implementation of IEPs
- Communicate effectively with parents, special education staff, and other administrators
- Participate in school-wide curriculum
- Attend related meetings
As the leading provider of school-based professionals, we help diverse schools across the country build relationships with the talented individuals like you-Join our team today.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled