Brand New-HOT-Special Education Teaching Position Near Tolleson, Arizona
We are working with a school district outside the Pheonix, Arizona area that is in need of a Special Education Teacher to join their staff for the upcoming 17-18 School Year. Ask Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas how to arrange your interview today !
Location: Near Tolleson, Arizona
Population: Developmental Preschool
Requirements: Self Contained, Must have AZ Preschool Ed Certification or Mild/Moderate Categorical K-12 Certification
- Provide appropriate instruction to each individual student with the caseload
- Develop lesson plans and schedules to meet each student
- Present student's progress and specific information of students evaluation during IEPs and student teacher conference.
- Maintain frequent and specific information of student's progress towards goals.
- Participate in appropriate staff meetings to review and discuss students needs and progress.
To be considered qualified for this position, applicant must have the following credentials:
- Bachelors Degree requires, Master's Degree Preferred
- Ability to work well with mainstream teachers and related special education staff
- Positive commitment to professional development
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled