Bilingual Speech Therapist Opening- CCC or CFY-Near Milwaukee, WI-(School Setting)
Bilingual Therapies is currently searching for a part time Bilingual (English/Spanish) Speech Language Pathologist for the 2017-2018 School Year with a district near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We are reviewing applications and resumes of previous schools experienced professionals today.
The caseload include 45-47 elementary students within only one campus throughout the entire school year.There are other schools speech therapist that are apart of the staff for additional support. New grads are welcome to apply-Plenty of supervision available !
- 21 Hours/Week
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- 45 min. unpaid lunch break
- Pre-K-8th Grade aged scholars
- You will be responsible for identifying children's developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders.
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a range of causes, e.g. congenital problems (such as cleft palate) or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury
- Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Working with a variety of language disorders and a smaller percentage of students who have moderate/severe articulation disorders, and fluency, voice, and swallowing problems that affect educational performance.
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- State License/Certification for Wisconsin
- School/Pediatric experience
Some of the key benefits that Bilingual Therapies provides:
- Weekly Pay with direct deposit accessibility
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance coverage for Employees + Family Members
- Continuing Education Opportunities
Bilingual Therapies clinicians receive unmatched support in developing and meeting their career goals. Not only do our clinicians earn an excellent salary and receive exceptional opportunities for professional growth, they get tangible support! APPLY TODAY!
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled