Bilingual SLP Telepractice Full Time Position in Chicago, IL
This position requires bilingual abilities.
Join our team as a Bilingual Speech Therapist providing telepractice services within a school district in Illinois. The ideal clinician would be available to work full time hours with flexible scheduling. Join the Bilingual Therapies team today!
Diversify your background as a Speech Therapist and become a TeleSpeech Therapist with Bilingual Therapies. Enjoy the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
- Master's Degree from a ASHA accredited university
- Active License in the state of Illinois -PEL Certification
- Previous experience within a school setting
- Participate and Attend mandatory meetings
- Individual Education Programs (IEP) writing
- Able to diagnose and evaluate speech/language and cognitive-communication disorders with minimum support
Apply now or send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled