Full Time Speech Therapist Opening in Indiana- Full School Year Commitment
We are collaborating with a district near Remington, Indiana to locate an experienced and licensed Speech Therapist to join their Special Education Team for the approaching school year. Learn more about how to join this district today !
- You will be responsible for identifying children's developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders.
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a range of causes, e.g. congenital problems (such as cleft palate) or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury
- Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Working with a variety of language disorders and a smaller percentage of students who have moderate/severe articulation disorders, and fluency, voice, and swallowing problems that affect educational performance.
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- State license/Certification for Indiana
- School/Pediatric experience
- Bilingual a PLUS but not required
- Speech Therapist with CCC's but we highly encourage CFY's to apply if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled