Full Time Telepractice Position-DORA and CDE required
Full Time Telespeech Position with Collaborative School District.
Have you heard about the evolution for telepractice throughout the nation ? Gain an experience with a business dedicated to success for school district nationwide.
Diversify your background as a Speech Therapist and become a TeleSpeech Therapist with Bilingual Therapies. Enjoy the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
The position is a 1099 Contractors assignment. Employee will be required to provide their own benefits coverage.
- Able to work Full-Time
- Master's Degree from a ASHA accredited university
- Currently licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Colorado
- Experience with moderate/mild case load in a school setting
- Participate and Attend meetings
- Individual Education Programs (IEP) writing
- Able to diagnose and evaluate speech/language and cognitive-communication disorders.
Learn more about this opportunity with Bilingual Therapies today. For immediate consideration send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled